Nomination for the ISMET Awards is open until August 30th 2020
- Best Scientific Discovery Award
- Innovation Award for Breakthrough Technological Advancement
Nominations for both ISMET Awards are to be sent before August 30th 2020 to the ISMET Awards committee at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org by the Supervisor of the publication or work being nominated.
Papers or technical innovations eligible for the awards must be published between July 1st 2019 and July 30th 2020. See the awards section for detailed information.
The award nomination should contain the following:
- Full name and affiliation of the nominee.
- Full name and affiliation of the nominator.
- Statement that nominee was graduate student or postdoctoral researcher or industry affiliate at the time of publication.
- Statement that the nominee and nominator are members of ISMET in good standing.
- For Discovery Award: An attachment with the publication for which the nominee is being nominated.
- For Innovation Award: Paper or relevant documentation describing the breakthrough technological innovation.