The goal of ISMET is to link researchers from various areas of science and engineering towards studying the complex interactions of microorganisms and electrodes, while finding novel ways to use them for sustainability applications.
Become a Member
Joining ISMET is the perfect way to stay connected with the most recent developments in microbial electrochemistry and its technological advances.
ISMET members receive an annual newsletter highlighting the most recent advancements in the field – become a member today to ensure that you are in the loop!
Sign up for our newsletter
Don’t miss any of our news, events and announcements.
- Electrochemical characterization of electrodes and membranes,
- Design and assembly bioelectrochemical labscale reactors (MFC, MDC, MEC).
- Upscaling activities
- Operation, monitoring and (bio)electrochemical characterization of BES reactors.
- Data analysis, development of scientific publications, and new project ideas.
- Required qualifications:
- Master and/or PhD in electrochemistry
- Experience in Bioelectrochemistry and electrosynthesis or fuel cells
- Experience on ...