The SENTRY Client Manager is tasked with interpreting and relaying the value (energy savings, increased performance, etc.) created by SENTRY sensors installed at treatment facilities to the operators of these facilities. SENTRY is a cutting-edge technology providing real time biological information to treatment plant operations for process improvement and increased consistency. We are looking for someone who is personable and client focused. The Client Manager at SENTRY Water Technologies provides technical support to clients associated with the deployment and usage of SENTRY equipment (www.sentrywatertech.com) in the water and wastewater space. This role is critical for the deployment of SENTRY systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Client Manager will work closely with senior technical team members (engineers and scientists) in order to accomplish the following tasks:
- Weekly interaction with water and wastewater operators. This consists of email communication with clients to collect and understand operations data to combine with SENTRY data. Periodic video conferences and phone calls with the client to explain the functionality and value of SENTRY data. The candidate may be responsible for as many as 50 separate clients.
- Required to work with primarily wastewater treatment facilities (some water/environmental monitoring). A background or interest in environmental or civil engineering, wastewater treatment, water treatment, microbiology, and/or chemistry is preferred.
- To understand the client requirements and provide easy to understand, functional reports that improve the performance and operation of wastewater treatment facilities. The candidate will be required to receive large, complex data sets and utilize statistical methods to derive graphical outputs that are used to understand biological activity. Many of these processes are automated using the computer program R, however each situation/client is unique. The candidate will be responsible for preparing and reviewing report documentation that are suitable for dissemination to specific clients and the wider water or wastewater industry.
- Employees can work from home / remote geographic regions (example Europe or South East Asia) but must have high speed internet.
- Preference will be given to employees that currently live or have plans to live in Canada (SENTRY can support immigration to Canada).
- Past experience or interest in understanding the wastewater treatment process
- Background or interest in statistics, modelling and/or computer programming is a plus
- Strong personal communication and management skills is preferred.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams is preferred
- Experience with providing customer-centered service and supporting multiple clients
- Ability to work in a team environment remotely and in an office setting
- Maintaining a positive attitude and atmosphere in the workplace is valued.
- Providing assistance with incoming/outgoing shipments.
- Experience with Python or R Software or other coding experience required
Degree in engineering or equivalent technical degree.
Institution contact information
Head Office is in Charlottetown, PEI, Canada
Contact email address