The Organizing Committee of the 5th EU-ISMET Conference is pleased to announce that we will meet this year as planned for 5th European Meeting of the International Society for Microbial Electrochemistry and Technology (ISMET) in a virtual format to guarantee the safety of the participants. The Conference will take place between September 13 and September 15.
We will work together to present an exciting scientific program and provide plenty of opportunities for knowledge sharing and networking. As planned, EU-ISMET2021 will include plenary sessions, oral presentations, poster sessions and the pre-conference workshop.
Registration fees will be reduced and the deadline for early registration and abstract submission have been extended. All the information and additional details are available on our website www.euismet2021.eu and our twitter account: @Euismet2020G
The abstracts received so far are valid for the new format. However, they can be updated or withdrawn before the new deadline for submission. Just let us know.
What can you expect at EU-ISMET2021?
- Plenary presentations including a live Q&A with the keynote speakers
- Consecutive concurrent sessions featuring live Q&A sessions with speakers
- Presentations and posters available on demand before, during, and after the conference
- Planned and spontaneous networking and social sessions
- Exhibits to learn more about products, software, and services
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Technical Secretariat email@example.com . We will be glad to help you.
See you soon, although this time, virtually.
The Organizing Committee