We are looking for a person with a master or doctorate in electrochemistry or material science, preferably with experience in bioelectrochemical systems and/or H2 electrolysers and fuels cells.
The researcher will complement the capabilities of the current team, increasing the quality of project execution. He/she will execute projects in BES technologies, carrying out the following tasks:
- Electrochemical characterization of electrodes and membranes,
- Design and assembly bioelectrochemical labscale reactors (MFC, MDC, MEC).
- Upscaling activities
- Operation, monitoring and (bio)electrochemical characterization of BES reactors.
- Data analysis, development of scientific publications, and new project ideas.
- Required qualifications:
- Master and/or PhD in electrochemistry
- Experience in Bioelectrochemistry and electrosynthesis or fuel cells
- Experience on electrodes and/or membrane characterization
- Immediate incorporation
- Location: Terrassa (Spain)
- Institution contact information: LETAT technological Center https://www.leitat.org/en/
- Deadline: 25/06/2021
- HR Contact: Gemma Escursell (firstname.lastname@example.org )
More information at https://www.leitat.org/RRHH/LeitatJobs-INVESTIGADOR_BIOELECTROQUIM.html