Nomination for the ISMET Awards is open until July 30th 2019 (there will be no extension of the deadline)
- Best Scientific Paper Award
- Innovation Award for Best Technological advancement
Nominations for both ISMET Awards are to be sent before July 30th 2019 to the ISMET Awards committee at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org by the Supervisor of the publication or work being nominated.
Papers or technical innovations eligible for the awards must be published between July 1st 2018 and June 30th 2019. See the awards section for detailed information.
The award nomination should contain the following:
- Full name and affiliation of the nominee.
- Full name and affiliation of the nominator.
- Statement that nominee was a postgraduate student or postdoctoral researcher or industry affiliate at the time of publication.
- Statement that the nominee and nominator are members of ISMET in good standing.
- For Discovery Award: An attachment with the publication for which the nominee is being nominated.
- For Innovation Award: Paper or relevant documentation describing the breakthrough technological innovation
Additional information is available at the awards section.