The 5th Asia-Pacific conference of the International Society of Microbial Electrochemistry and Technology will take place in Harbin, China, on March 6-8, 2020.
Abstract submission has been extended to Nov 30, 2019.
The 5th AP-ISMET will have a special issue on STOTEN (Science of the Total Environment, IF2019=5.589).
For more information, please visit http://www.apismet2020.com
Nomination for the ISMET Awards is open until July 30th 2019 (there will be no extension of the deadline)
- Best Scientific Paper Award
- Innovation Award for Best Technological advancement
Nominations for both ISMET Awards are to be sent before July 30th 2019 to the ISMET Awards committee at the following address: email@example.com by the Supervisor of the publication or work being nominated.
Papers or technical innovations eligible for the awards must be published between July 1st 2018 and June 30th 2019. See the awards section for detailed information.
The award nomination should contain the following:
- Full name and affiliation of the nominee.
- Full name and affiliation of the nominator.
- Statement that nominee was a postgraduate student or postdoctoral researcher or industry affiliate at the time of publication.
- Statement that the nominee and nominator are members of ISMET in good standing.
- For Discovery Award: An attachment with the publication for which the nominee is being nominated.
- For Innovation Award: Paper or relevant documentation describing the breakthrough technological innovation
Additional information is available at the awards section.
The ISMET Board is pleased to announce a call for proposals to organize the ISMET8 meeting in 2021. This is the 2-yearly international meeting on microbial electrochemistry and technology.
The call for proposals is open for the whole ISMET community. We are requesting a ~2-page proposal* with information on where the meeting will be held, the venue, and the expected cost for registration, which we would like to keep relatively low (<$450). After receiving proposals, we will pre-screen for eligibility. The best proposals will be selected to present themselves on the ISMET7 meeting in Okinawa in October this year.
Call Closes: 12th of July 2019.
Submission of nominations to Sarah Glaven: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please use this outline:
- Meeting venue
- Transport and lodging
- Proposed dates of the conference
- Tentative conference structure
- Fee structures
- Possible sponsors